Monday, November 27, 2006

I hate technology!!!!

can't get the damned blogger site to upload pictures. managed it perfectly well when i was in England but everything looks different now. i hate having to ask Dan to help as if I'd never even looked at a computer before but what he does to his blog bears absolutely no resemblance to what I seem to need to do to mine - namely, utter all manner of mystical incantations and perform other unknown forms of jiggery pokery so that it will miraculously work. I HAVE photos, yes I do, of the trip so far, with some particularly memorable ones of the Kathakali dance performance we saw on Sunday night. Have a look at Dan's flickr. The picture of Lord Vishnu (diguised as the terrifying cat monster), playing a hideous game of cats cradle with his enemy's guts is my favourite. Too much text on a blog is tiring, i've decided. I'll work out this image uploading thing if it kills me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fran,

Hope you are well. Matthew has sent me a link to your blog. I see you have left these isles for other ones.

It looks like you are on a grand voyage. Have fun, see you soon x

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home